Guests staying at a Disney World Resort and Annual Passholders are provided with MagicBands free of charge. MagicBands are helpful, but not necessary for offsite guests. They will help you by not having to pull out your ticket at each ride or Fastpass+ Kiosk.
Things guests staying at a Disney resort can use the MagicBand to:
- Unlock their hotel room door
- Enter theme parks and water parks
- Check in at Fastpass+ entrances
- Schedule additional Fastpasses at in-park kiosks
- Charge food and merchandise purchase to your hotel room acount
- Use it for your Disney Dining plan credits.
Offsite guests may use MagicBands to: Continue reading Where can I purchase a MagicBand at Walt Disney World?