|Star Wars Weekends Guide|
Disney has taken a great leap forward in helping its guests meet Star Wars weekends characters with little wait, but a lot of money. From May 4th through June 15 guests will be allowed to enjoy character dining with some of Star Wars greatest characters as well as some Disney pals in their Star Wars finest.
NEW: (April 23) Feel the Force Premium Package
This package is only available during Star Wars Weekends from May 16-June 15
Watch the Star Wars Weekends celebrity motorcade and fireworks from a reserved viewing area with refreshments.
This Is The Event You’re Looking For
Rocket your Star Wars experience into hyperspace when you buy tickets for the Feel the Force Premium Package. Enjoy a reserved premium viewing area for 2 popular Star Wars Weekends spectaculars—the Legends of the Force:Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks. During the day, the motorcade viewing area includes beverages and snacks; when the stars come out, the fireworks viewing area features a Star Wars-themed dessert party.
The Feel the Force Premium Package will be with you, always: to remember this very special day in a galaxy far, far away, you’ll receive a special souvenir Disney PhotoPass card that can be used to link your photos to your Disney account—and includes a series of complimentary Star Wars photos.
Please review this important information about the Feel the Force Premium Package.
- The Feel the Force Premium Package occurs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 16 to June 15, 2014.
- Price: adults $54, children $32 (per day, tax and gratuity included).
- Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade viewing experience happens from 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon with the motorcade starting at 11:30 AM.
- Symphony in the Stars fireworks dessert party takes place from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM with the firework shows beginning at approximately 9:30 PM.
- To check in for this event, please visit Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 10:30 AM.
- Guests will receive a wristband during the motorcade viewing that will allow entry into the evening fireworks dessert party. If you are unable to attend the motorcade viewing, please check in at Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner starting at 8:30 PM.
- Beverages include soda, water, tea and coffee. The fireworks dessert party includes a specialty beverage with an alcoholic option. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Seating is not available.
- Discounts do not apply.
Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine
The Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine DINNER (Breakfast and Lunch will continue to be Disney Jr Characters) will offer Star Wars fans the opportunity to meet Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Chip n Dale as Ewoks, Donald as a Stormtrooper and Goofy as “Darth Goofy.” These are the exact same costumes the characters wear in the park, but there will be no waiting in the sun and you’ll be guaranteed to meet them all! The cost of this Star Wars character meal is $55.99 for adults 10 and over and $32.99 for children 3 to 9 years of age. If you’d like to make it a Fantasmic! dining package the cost is slightly more at $59.99 for adults and $36.99 for children. The meal will also include a digital download of Ewok Chip n Dale. The meal will begin serving at 4:15 daily and close with the park.
Star Wars Dine-In Galactic BREAKFAST
The other great Star Wars character dining experience is known as the Star Wars Dine-In Galactic BREAKFAST (The other meals are still standard ala carte dining with no characters). The characters for this meal include Darth Vader and Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, Greedo and Jawas (ready to trade with you). There will be no sci-fi movie trailers, instead they will offer clips from Star Wars movies. The cost is $47.99 for adults 10 and up and $29.99 for children 3 to 9 years of age. Reservations for this meal are accepted from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon.
For those using the Disney Dining Plan, each meal requires TWO Disney Dining plan credits.
Booking began this morning. Sorry I was unable to post earlier, but I was at work. Disney recommends you call 407 WDW DINE, but I called 407-WDW-CREW (Pirate 🙂 and requested dining reservations and the lady knew exactly what I was looking for. The process only took me about 5 minutes. I was able to book the first breakfast at 8:00 am and a 4:55 pm dinner. These meals cannot currently be booked online or via the Disney app. A credit card is required for guarantee and the typical $10 per person cancellation charge will apply if you fail to cancel by midnight the night before your meal.
Make those reservations now, these meals are sure to fill up quickly! Hope to see you there.