Daisy is available for meets in Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Rumor has it that Pete’s Silly Sideshow will be open for day guests tomorrow, and be open for MNSSHP guests beginning with Thursday, October 4th’s party and continuing through the run of MNSSHP. No word on MVMCP yet. Daisy, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will use their Disney magic and also be found in their regular MNSSHP meet locations.
As of the moment, when Pete’s Silly Sideshow opens, Guest Assistance Cards will not be accepted to bypass the line, only Make A Wish kids will be allowed to bypass the main queue. Fastpass is not said to be offered at this time.
While the queue line is divided into male (Donald and Goofy) and female (Daisy and Minnie) characters, one will still be able to see the other characters within the room, but will only be able to meet them if they exit and re-queue for the other characters.
Pete’s tent is scheduled for open to close hours but will not be offered for Extra Magic Hours.
Minnie Mouse’s last day in Town Square Theater is said to be today, October 3rd. Daisy will no longer meet in Town Square, Donald will no longer meet in Frontierland and Goofy will no longer meet in Adventureland after today.
Chip n Dale are scheduled to take over Donald’s spot in Frontierland tomorrow as well. Marie took over at the flag pole on September 30.
The revised soft opening date for Pete’s Silly Sideshow character meet tent is Thursday, October 4. This will feature Minnie & Daisy together from one line and Donald & Goofy together from another line. Chip n Dale will move to Frontierland and the characters in the tent will cease their other meets at Magic Kingdom.
Ariel’s Grotto soft opening date is tentatively set for October 12th. You’ll be able to see her in her fins, but Eric will not be present.
Cast Member previews for New Fantasyland are scheduled for October 22-November 2.
Annual passholder previews should be the two weekends following.
This week’s times guide makes it appear that Donald continues meeting in Frontierland through Wednesday and Chip n Dale take his spot on Thursday. If this is accurate it points to Pete’s Silly Sideshow opening on Thursday.
Update: Pooh characters remain in their place and Camp Minnie Mickey will stay at least until Fall 2013
Rumors have been that Winnie the Pooh an the Hundred Acre Wood characters will be removed from the Animal Kingodm. This move is to provide space for some of the characters from Camp Minnie Mickey while the new Bazaar area is being constructed.
- Marie will definitely move to Magic Kingom.
- Beast has been heavily rumored to be removed from Epcot but the date is unconfirmed (plausible)
- Stitch will need to move or be removed at some point to make room for construction to begin on the new Epcot Character Spot, which is right behind where these characters currently meet.
- Mrs. Incredible will be retired from the scheduled meet at Magic of Animation. Mr. Incredible will then meet only with Frozone.
- Winnie the Pooh will definitely leave the Magic of Animation in order for the area to be remodeled into Wreck-it Ralph’s new meet area. Rumors have it that Winnie and the gang might be leaving the park, but that is unconfirmed (but highly plausible). It is known that two character attendant positions will be cut from the next budget, so the assumption is that it is the Pooh characters that are being cut. Stitch would make good sense to me, because he is the least popular of all the hat characters.
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow will begin soft openings. Daisy, Minnie, Goofy and Donald will relocate to join the circus and take on all new costumes in this brand-new indoor character meet area.
- Marie the cat will relocate from France in Epcot to the Magic Kingdom flag pole. She will take Daisy’s vacant spot and meet next to Pluto.
- Prince Eric will be retired from the schedule and will no longer meet at the Adventueland Verandah. Ariel will continue to meet alone until she moves to her new Grotto and takes on fins again.
- Chip n Dale will move from Tomorrowland to Frontierland to fill Donald’s vacant spot.
- At this point it appears that Goofy’s spot at Pirates of the Caribbean may go unfilled.
Beast (Dinner only Be Our Guest) and Gaston (regular in park meets) will be added to New Fantasyland once the area opens to guests in November.
There could be additional changes coming to which I’m not privy
Marie from the movie “The Aristocats” will be moving from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday, September 30th. Her last day at Epcot will be Saturday, September 29th.
Marie will take Daisy’s spot at the flag pole as Daisy leaves to join the circus in the all new Pete’s Silly Circus in the Storybook Circus area of New Fantasyland.
According to a reliable source, the all new Storybook Circus character meet and greet area known as Pete’s Silly Sideshow is set to begin soft opening mode on Sunday, September 30th. You may recall that this is the tent that will house Goofy & Donald, Minnie & Daisy.
Again, I’m excited that my timing for being in Walt Disney World is impeccable as I get to experience this first hand on it’s grand opening!